Kaitlyn Hill is a writer, reader, and sweet tea enthusiast who believes that all the world is not, in fact, a stage, but a romance novel waiting to happen. She lives with her real-life romance hero in Lexington, Kentucky. Kaitlyn is the author of Love from Scratch and Not Here to Stay Friends. Find her on Twitter and Instagram @thekaitlynhill and at thekaitlynhill.com.
Kaitlyn Hill is a writer, reader, and sweet tea enthusiast who believes that all the world is not, in fact, a stage, but a romance novel waiting to happen. She is the author of Love from Scratch and Not Here to Stay Friends.
Kaitlyn has a BA in Sociology/Anthropology and German Studies, which means that she can tell you way too much about the Communist Manifesto in Karl Marx's mother tongue. Before landing on writing, she worked in roles from city government intern in a small German town to Haunted Mansion Maid at Walt Disney World, and most recently, at her hometown public library.
Aside from books, Kaitlyn's favorite things are giraffes, ABBA, and excessively long naps. She lives with her real life romance hero in Lexington, Kentucky.
Click for high resolution.
In the Press
- School Library Journal's All the Swoons: 32 YA Novels for Romance Awareness Month
- Book Riot's Your Guide to Spring 2022 YA Books: April-June
- USA Today named Love from Scratch one of the Best April Rom-Coms!
- PopSugar's Best YA Books of 2022
- Underlined: Love from Scratch Author Kaitlyn Hill on Romance and Growing Up
- Epic Reads' 15 Most Anticipated YA Books to Read in April
- The Honey Pop's Sweet Reads: April Showers Bring Book Flowers
- Goodreads' Hot Off the Presses: 54 Buzzy YA Books for Spring
- Goodreads' Check Out the Hottest New Rom-Com Trends with These 44 Books
- Frolic's Exclusive: Love from Scratch by Kaitlyn Hill Excerpt
- Pop Goes the Reader's Hot Off the Press: April 2022
- Edible Inland Northwest's Spring 2022 Book Reviews
- PopSugar's YA Books That’ll Take You on an Adventure